BA Commercial are looking to appoint a Facilities Manager to join their Property & Asset Management Team.
Successful applicants will be required to help provide a high level of service for a diverse commercial property portfolio.
Our Ideal candidate will need demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills both face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Prior involvement as facilities manager or applicable position
- Attention to detail and proactive thinking
- Independent problem-solving
- Knowledge of writing risk assessments and ensuring health and safety compliance
- Reasonable Office 365 proficiency
- Prudent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and customer service skills
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
- Hold a full driving licence
The job role will include:
- Contracts Management & procurement
- Reactive & Routine Site Inspections
- H&S Compliance
- Organising Maintenance & Repairs
BIFM accreditation or similar FM qualifications, as well as IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications are preferred but not essential.
BA Commercial are an established Practice of Chartered Surveyors based in Chester and St Asaph, and cover a wide geographical area, across the Northwest of England and Wales.
Salary will be dependent on experience, together with the opportunity to progress within the Firm.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.