ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – BOOKKEEPER
A full-time position for an Accounts Assistant with B A Commercial, a long-established firm of Commercial Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Chester.
- To work within the finance section of a small property management team, dealing with landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Process tenant’s invoices
- Process recharges to tenants
- Manage credit control
- Process contractor invoices and process payments by BACS
- Process bank receipts and reconcile bank accounts
- Deal with queries from clients, tenants and contractors
- General administrative duties
- Good computer literacy, including Word and Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Accounts experience within an accounts role, preferably with a property background.
- Be honest, reliable and presentable.
- Knowledge of CFP WINMAN accounts package – training can be given
- Knowledge of TRAMPS – this would be an advantage as we are updating our accounts software package in the near future.
Training would be undertaken with other members of the team.
For all enquiries, please contact Ruth Fearnall –