• Restaurant investment in popular Chester suburb
• Well established, award winning regional tenant
• Ground floor sales/restaurant 27.2 sq m (293 sq ft), ground floor ancillary 14.2 sq m (153 sq ft) and first floor sales/restaurant 26.4 sq m (284 sq ft)
• Held on balance of 10 year lease from March 2016 with March 2021 review outstanding, rental £13,000 pax
• In the region of £225,000 no VAT
The property comprises a mid-terraced unit, adapted to restaurant use in recent years, benefiting from a front restaurant area, with servery and rear kitchen and ancillary facilities. There is access from a main staircase leading to a further restaurant area at first floor, together with the usual w/c facilities.
The unit is well fitted providing in the order of 40 covers over ground and first floor. To the rear the tenant has constructed external storage facilities within the yard area, comprising store rooms and cold store, extending to 18.9 sq m (203 sq ft) with rear access to a car park area.