- Headquarters Office Building
- Originally designed as 8 self-contained flats
- Conversion to residential opportunity
- Popular mixed use location
- Adjacent to the National Waterways Museum complex
The property comprises a mid-terrace Headquarters Office Building constructed of traditional cavity brick with a pitched slated roof.
The property has been occupied as a single office building for many years, and provides both open plan and cellular accommodation – providing kitchen and wc facilities together with an impressive conference room.
The property has ten dedicated car parking spaces.