• Prominent freehold detached commercial building
• Refurbished building comprising 285.1 sq m (3068 sq ft)
• Benefit of good on site car parking for a minimum of 15 spaces
• Existing Class D1 (Assembly & Leisure) but suitable for a variety of alternatives, i.e. offices, residential STP
• Available freehold with vacant possession in the region of £350,000 – no VAT
The building comprises a detached property of conventional construction of brick beneath a pitched slated roof, which has been adapted over the years to the current use. The building was comprehensively refurbished and altered by the current owners and has the benefit of UPVC windows, commercial windows, lighting and suspended ceilings in part, together with a stairlift and disabled w/c facilities and ramp side entrance facility.
65 High Street provides cellular accommodation with a good sized meeting room at ground and first floor level, with w/c and kitchen facilities on both floors.
Externally there is a main vehicular entrance from the high street to a good tarmacadam parking area, providing in the region of 15 parking spaces.