• Prominently located office/commercial building
• Opposite Coleg Cambria and close to city’s main bus station
• With benefit of 4 car parking spaces off Grove Park Road, opposite
• Comprising 90.4 sq m (973 sq ft) over 2 floors
• Available in the region of £130,000 plus VAT, subject to possession
The property comprises an attractive Grade II Listed former Coach House building which has been adapted in more recent years to the current use as professional office. The building is of traditional construction being brick built beneath a slated roof and is attached to an adjoining period building.
The property incorporates four ground floor large display picture windows, with four original circular windows at first floor level with sandstone surrounds and therefore benefits from excellent natural lighting.
The property is arranged in a series of individual/ compartmented offices at ground floor and part open plan offices at first floor level. The building would suit a continuing professional office or alternative uses, subject to planning.
The property is equipped to a good modern standard incorporating fluorescent lighting, carpeting and gas central heating to panelled radiators.
There are four car parking spaces to the rear of the office buildings on Grove Park Road, further details on application.