• Good sized trade warehouse unit, on edge of town
• Extending to 955.3 sq m (10,283 sq ft ) GIA
• Highly accessible edge of city location,
• Nearby occupiers include Booker Cash & Carry and Lock Stock
• Available to let on new lease, rental £45,000 pax, no VAT
The premises comprise a front section of a modern industrial/trade warehouse unit, the available premises have latterly been occupied as a gym, but are considered suitable for a range of leisure, or trade warehouse/industrial use. The building is of conventional construction, there being a single storey brick built extension with side vehicular loading door, and an extensive front and side tarmacadam parking/circulation area.
To the rear of the unit is a separate industrial unit which is let separately, there being a right of way through the car park area.
The premises have an eaves height of approximately 3.8 (12’6”).